This BC box style home was very closed in. The kitchen was separated from the living room and the dining room. Working closely with the client, TYCON helped in providing guidance with all the layouts and plans. Two walls were removed to open up the entire kitchen. These before pictures are showcasing it right after those walls were removed. The patio door was moved from one side of the room to the other, and replaced with a French door. The kitchen sink window was very small, so a larger opening was created. The countertop was then made to run right into the bottom of the window, resulting in a very sleek look. A small window was also added by the dining room table.
Everything in the area photographed was removed and replaced.
- Flooring(engineered hardwood)
- Eating area/Kitchen/Entertainment cabinetry
- Incorporated sound system
- New plumbing fixtures
- Rewire kitchen complete with TYCON’s Lighting plan
- Granite countertops
- Moldings (crown moldings/baseboards/door casings)
- Custom hardwood stairs
- Moved all the windows and doors around and repaired all the exterior siding to match the existing siding